The facility is a 18,000 square foot building with a 17 person crew.
- HAAS EC1600ZT 5 AXIS CNC HORIZONTAL MILL
- Haas EC-1600ZT-5AX 5 Axis Horizontal CNC Mill
- Haas VF4 4 Axis Vertical CNC Mill
- Haas VF3 3 Axis Vertical CNC Mill
- Haas TM1P 3 Axis Vertical CNC Mill
- Haas TMP-2 Vertical CNC Mill
- Devlieg Jig Mill 120 Inch Table with Rotary
- (3) Bridgeport Mills with Readouts
- Haas ST30 CNC Lathe
- Haas TL2 CNC Lathe (50" Centers)
- Chavalier Automatic Surface Grinder 20 x 25
- Reid Surface Grinder 12 x 18
- Parker Majestic ID/OD Grinder
- Moore #3 Jig Grinder with Readouts
- Pratt & Whitney Jig Borer with Readouts
- Sunnen Hone
- 15 Ton Automatic Hydrolic Press
- Miller Dynasty 800 Tig Welder
- Miller 452 Mig Welder
- Miller 251 Mig Welder
- Miller Cricket Mig Welder
- Plasma Cutter up to 3/4" Steel
- Marvel Vertical Saw
- Iron Worker
- In House Black Oxide System
- Rear Draft Paint Booth 16 x 30
- Faro Quantom-S 7 Axis Probe Inspection with Line Scanner
- Mitutoyo Crysta Apex S544 CMM with 3D Software
- Wilson Rockwell Tester
- (2) Mitutoyo Granite Surface Plates
- Bore Guages, Calipers, Mics, Thread Gages, Pin Gages, Gage Blocks, Optics
- Clark 6000 lb. Fork Truck
- 2016 Dodge Promaster Extended Van
- 2000 GMC T6500 Flatbed Truck 24 Foot
Experienced Team Members
A little about our team...
Working for a company that embraces quality, ethical business, and commitment to doing the best job possible is an unexplainable feeling. Working to improve the company in the quality department and watching how purchased components evolved from engineering combined with manufactured parts to create a machine is an incredible experience.
We strive to give our customers the best possible machine for their application no matter how challenging or how simple it might be. I am proud to see the pride and effort that goes into the each and every job our employees work on.
Scott -Shop Manager
Numbers and finance have always been a passion. I feel very blessed to come to work and do a job l love, with such a great team of people.
Cheryl -Controller/Accounts Receivable
After 23 years it’s still exciting working with all departments to achieve a common goal creating machines that we are proud to meet and exceed customer expectations!
I really enjoy the challenges of concepting new designs to meet or exceed a customer’s expectations, then working through the design and manufacturing process to see the final product materialize into a complete machine.
Pete -Engineering Manager
I love working in this field, working on new projects every day, learning something new every day. I genuinely enjoy the people we work with.
Experienced Concepts Inc. is committed to providing innovative design concepts, skillfully manufactured goods, and quality machinery that meets or exceeds our customer’s specifications; concentrating on customer service and on time delivery. Everyone at Experienced Concepts is committed to improving customer satisfaction, by adapting to the needs of our customers, including product customization, and continuously improving.